Monday, March 22, 2010

The Hope of Spring

We are just finishing our, hopefully, last cold snap of the year. As the snow melted off, or rather, blew away by the West Texas wind that swept through the metroplex, the sunny days of Spring moved in behind it. With the newness of Spring, I also get to add another new "gig" to my photography list.

I get to take pictures of an adorable baby boy on Saturday. Easter pictures to be exact.

Now who in the world can not just laugh and smile with a baby. I think what I enjoy most about shooting children is their honesty. Kids, and especially babies, do not put on a fake smile because they think that is what I want to see. They smile when they want to and who can not share in the belly laugh they give when they feel joy! When kids are mad, grumpy, stubborn, and ornery, you also know that with no doubt. This is half the joy. I believe in capturing memories in a moment for you to have for a lifetime. These times, even if not perfect, are always honest with children. And that is worth everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment