Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rodeo Time in Texas

I got a chance to do a couple of things today. I got the chance to reconnect with some friends today that I haven't had a chance to see in quite awhile. I got to take some pictures of their five wonderful children and thought I would share a few.

These kids have more heart and try.


B rides his heart out and is at the top of his game.

Here he is being Mr. Tough Guy after his ride and showing off where he ripped his shirt when he got stepped on.








Miss B is tough cookie. She is really good at hiding from the camera. But we had a deal, if she would stay still for her picture to be taken, she could take mine. I didn't promise I would post mine anywhere!









J tries to hide from me but he really just likes to play his game. He teases and acts like he wants to look away but I really think, deep, deep down, he really likes his picture taken. He just has to have it teased out of him.





K is the ham of the group. You point a camera lens anywhere in his direction and you get a dead-on shot. It's harder to catch a profile shot of him just because he likes his picture taken so much.





R is such an awesome kid. He works hard and gets so frustrated when things don't go the way he thinks they should. When he doesn't have a good ride, it is impossible to get a happy picture of him but you can guarantee that the next round, he will give it his all.














No comments:

Post a Comment